The Direction de la formation continue et aux entreprises, in collaboration with the ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion (MIDI) offers full-time, part-time and specialized French courses.
Intensive full-time courses
This program is intended for those who:
- Have lived in Canada for five years or less
- Reside in Québec
- Do not have a sufficient knowledge of French for everyday life or work
- Are 16 years old or older
- Have an immigration status that allows it.
It is offered four times a year, 30 hours per week. The schedules are 8:30 am to 3:30 pm or 9:30 am to 4:30 pm (with a lunch break of 30 minutes).
For more information or to register, those interested should contact the ministère de l'Immigration, de la Diversité et de l'Inclusion (MIDI) at 514 864-9191.
This program is available only to those who:
- Completed the Module 3 at full time
- Reside in Québec
- Do not have sufficient knowledge of French for everyday life or work
- Are 16 years of age or over
- Have not reached a maximum of 1,800 hours of French courses from the MIDI
- Have an immigration status that allows it
The module 4 consists of four sessions of 11 weeks each. The registrations are only made in your establishment during full-time courses.
Le cégep du Vieux Montréal offers part-time evening French classes to meet specific career needs. These courses are intended for candidates with intermediate to advanced level of French with work experience in the following fields:
- Engineering and applied sciences
- Management, law and business
These courses have the same conditions as the part-time courses.
To be informed of the upcoming registration and evaluation dates for specialized courses, we invite you to regularly visit the MIDI website: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/french-language/learning-quebec/specialized-courses.html. Registration are managed by the MIDI only. For any other question, please email us at email@example.com.